Zach LaVine #8 of Chicago Bulls performs a free throw during the Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls NBA regular season game at Scotiabank Arena on February 02, 2020 in Toronto, Canada (Toronto Raptors won 129-102)

Report: LaVine to participate in Three-Point Contest

6 years ago
NurPhoto / Getty

Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine will participate in the NBA All-Star Weekend Three-Point Contest, sources told The Athletic's Shams Charania.

LaVine said last month he wanted to compete in the long-range competition, something he's yet to do in his NBA career. He's won two All-Star Slam Dunk contests (2015 and 2016).

The 24-year-old currently ranks seventh in the NBA in 3-point field goals, hitting 37.6% of his shots from deep.

XRedditFacebookWhatsAppEmailSMS
MORE STORIES